Axioned is hiring a Marketing Manager to help us drive brand awareness and generate new business leads. The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills in order to deliver high quality, lead generating, content and marketing activities.
- Overseeing our lead gen efforts; strategy, content and lead targets included
- Editing and creating content, collateral and materials used to support lead gen & outward facing communication activities – e.g. website, decks, PDFs, and other materials.
- Managing the company’s presence, content and ads on LinkedIn, and the materials/content that supports this presence.
- Generating content – including press coverage – to establish the company as a thought leader.
- Supporting the sales team with customised/personalised messaging/reach-outs to leads.
- Seeking and supporting speaker applications at conferences/events on behalf of various Axioned team members (starting with at least 1-3 Axioned team members).
- Organising company branded events and webinars – virtual or in-person.
- We want to create a highly effective ‘marketing machine’ within Axioned. To do this we need someone who is able to work with Axioned team members in the UK, US and India (largest % of our team) to:
- Gather/source content inputs and come up with ideas.
- Guide & oversee team members to produce creative/digital marketing pieces (UX/UI/design & build) Create written content yourself, as well as source writing support and/or providing editing support.
- Ensure we have an ‘always on’ marketing content strategy that aligns with our overall business plan.