Work with the Axioned team to test custom-apps/sites for our clients.
- The professional must have successfully worked towards quality assurance for software systems as part of medium to large, integrated, enterprise development projects.
- The position requires strong systems thinking ability, integration test expertise, white and grey box analytical skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Also, experience working in Agile environment is an added plus.
- Good understanding of SDLC/STLC, Test Processes, Test case writing
- Strong technical background, detail-driven & excellent problem solving skills
- Quick learner & ability to adapt easily working with new technologies/tools
- Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting QA processes.
- Creating the test plan & providing effort estimates for testing with inputs from the Project Manager and Development Team
- Testing web and mobile applications within project deadlines
- Proactively following up with the development team, getting solutions and tracking the issues till the closure within established timelines
- Should be updated on Software Testing Tools and using them to improve efficiency on projects
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Independent thinker with tenacity to maintain focus on issues until satisfied with the resolution.
- Agile mindset i.e. he/she can adapt to frequently changing requirements and plans.