Experienced Project Manager
Oversee the execution of projects from start to finish. Waterfall, Scrumfall, Agile/Scrum:
- Ensure that you/your team are working towards WOW’ing your client (internal or external), at all times.
- Ensure you’re clear in advance with what your client needs in order to be WOW’ed; suggest and ask for confirmation if you’re not 101% certain.
- Help the client feel as though they are sitting with the PRDXN team at all times achieve this through frequent (at least daily) communication & ensure that the client is always aware of “when they can see what” (proactively set clear expectations, without waiting to be asked).
- Ensure that each member of your team is crystal clear with what they need to do and by when they need to do it by facilitate and guide vs. direct/instruct, where possible.
- Remove “blockers” for your team; figure out what they need help with and support them in getting it ASAP.
- Continuously organize and review the priorities for your project(s) and your team(s).
- Ensure this information is transparent/shared and easily accessible by your client.
- At least 1.5 years of experience, ideally working for a boutique company/outfit.
- You’ve worked on projects for customers that are Western/foreign.
- You’ve worked on the following types of projects: Websites, Custom Web Apps, Mobile Apps.
Further JD details and compensation details Here
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Work Experience||2 - 4 years|
|Project Management Skill Set||See list above|
|Must Have||Experience with: Developing estimates and proposals. Start-to-finish execution of multiple web and/or mobile projects (or products)|
|Schooling Preference||English Medium|