IT Support Engineer
Experienced IT support engineers will assist employees with hardware, software, and networking problems:
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software.
- Install and configure computer systems and applications within the company
- Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
- Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
- Support Team in assigned task
- IT Experience of 1+ years
- Bachelor’s degree in any technical field.
- Proven work experience as an IT/desktop support engineer or support technician.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
- Ability to travel and work after hours when necessary.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert in Remote and desk-side support.
- Must have basic networking knowledge.
- Hands-on experience on Linux, macOS, Windows.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Good to have working knowledge in the Software/Web Development Domain.
Further JD details and compensation details Here