New Business Executive
In conjunction with Axioned’s solution sales team, use a variety of communication tools to reach out to prospective clients and develop a strong pipeline of new business opportunities. You will be comfortable using a mix of media to attract and engage with new prospects. You are a confident communicator whether in writing, on the phone or in person.
You will be focused on:
- Nurturing existing leads/potential customers; and
- Finding new leads/potential customers
- Establishing meetings/demos between potential customers and the Axioned solutions sales team.
- Previous experience of 2+ years working in a business development / sales role
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Data driven problem solver
- A marketing qualification = bonus!
- Part-time – equivalent to 2-3 days/week. Working schedule can be flexible.
- Location: Remote. Preferably in BST timezone and/or EDT timezone. If EDT, working hours would ideally overlap with BST and, at times, IST. Preference will be given to candidates who have an in-depth understanding/knowledge of British and/or American cultural nuances and communication styles/preferences.
- Salary commensurate with experience and weekly working schedule that can be supported.
- Reports to: Commercial Director
- Interested candidates please email [email protected].
Full job description Here
|Job Category||Business Development|