Payroll & HR Administrator Executive
Thane West, Navi Mumbai, Central Mumbai
We are looking for a Payroll & HR Administrator Executive to be a part of our company and work towards creating a happy and healthy work environment for our employees and new recruits. Performing HR responsibilities including payroll, leave management, attendance management, assisting in hiring, managing exits, and keeping up to date all the HR information. Your contribution will ensure a better work environment and therefore improve the quality of work within the company.
- Maintaining a record of salaries, suggesting salaries hikes, percentage as per tenure, department wise, doing number crunching, analysis, comparison, etc.
- Conducting payroll transactions in an efficient, accurate & timely manner.
- Maintaining and updating payroll information and resolving any discrepancies.
- Act as a point of contact for employees and provide support for various subjects such as leaves, compensations, and resolve problems.
- Keeping a track of work anniversaries, making offer letters, increment letters, work anniversary letters, salary slips, training completion certificates, MVP certificates, Team personnel records.
- Promote HR programs/activities to ensure a happy and healthy work environment.
- To keep updating and maintaining the human resource policies under guidance of the HR Head.
- Collect and assess HR data for performance management and other tasks using metrics.
- Maintain a database of all the employees information and ensure they are up to date and secure.
Further JD details and compensation details Here
|Work Experience||2 years|