Software Engineer (NodeJS)
Work with the Axioned team to design and build custom web applications for our clients.
- Experience in developing web applications using NodeJS.
- Experience with MS-SQL or Postgres or Mongo DB.
- Experience in working with backend frameworks like Express.js.
- AWS experience: EC2/S3/Route53/CloudFormation/Lambda.
- Experience in building REST-based APIs.
- A working knowledge of serverless frameworks.
- Experience in integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Exposure to GIT and standard versioning management tools.
- An interest to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- A keen eye for producing clean, semantic markup that others (team members) can follow.
- Experience with at least 2 JS Design Patterns (live/client facing project).
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest in leadership and mentoring.
- A desire to use and contribute to the open-source community.
Further JD details and compensation details Here